Welcome to Minnesota Clocks & Watches – a resource site for clock and watch lovers in the Twin Cities Metro Area and greater Minnesota. Whether you wish to learn more about clocks and watches, connect with other enthusiasts, need a resource to repair a timepiece you already own, or are looking to buy or sell you will find something here.
Recent Articles And Posts
- Special treats at the May NAWCC meeting
- Repair Trick – Reducing Quartz Pendulum Overswing
- Visiting the J Fiorentino Clock Museum
- Wolf Creek Watch Voyageur in Person
- Road Trip – Tom Harris Auctions
- Handling Mercury In Clocks
- Watch Sizes – Lignes, Lancashire? Oh My!
- The Dan Patch Watch – A Minnesota Memory
- Antique Master Clock Restoration – Project Preview
- Oh no! The hackers are coming!