Welcome to Minnesota Clocks & Watches – a resource site for clock and watch lovers in the Twin Cities Metro Area and greater Minnesota. Whether you wish to learn more about clocks and watches, connect with other enthusiasts, need a resource to repair a timepiece you already own, or are looking to buy or sell you will find something here.
Road trip – Scottsdale AZ
My wife and I were traveling in the Phoenix, AZ area, and as is our usual custom, we looked for ...
Minnesota Horological Society
As of January 2023, the Minnesota Clockmaker’s Guild and MWCA have combined to form the ...
Special treats at the May NAWCC meeting
The Minnesota chapter of the NAWCC called the OT Lang Memorial chapter meets the third Saturday of ...
Repair Trick – Reducing Quartz Pendulum Overswing
Your new Quartz movement is a little extra? Get it under control. ...
Visiting the J Fiorentino Clock Museum
A preview of the soon to open Cuckoo Clock Museum near Downtown Minneapolis ...
Antique Master Clock Restoration – Project Preview
I just picked up a pair of master clocks. On the left is an International Time Recorder clock ...
Minnesota’s Wolf Creek Watch Co. – Interview with Founder Michael Johansen
Did you know there was a Minnesota-based watch company? Meet Wolf Creek Watch Co. ...
Recent Articles And Posts
- Road trip – Scottsdale AZ
- Minnesota Horological Society
- Road trip – Clocks of Milwaukee
- Special treats at the May NAWCC meeting
- Repair Trick – Reducing Quartz Pendulum Overswing
- Visiting the J Fiorentino Clock Museum
- Wolf Creek Watch Voyageur in Person
- Road Trip – Tom Harris Auctions
- Handling Mercury In Clocks
- Watch Sizes – Lignes, Lancashire? Oh My!