Welcome to Minnesota Clocks & Watches – a resource site for clock and watch lovers in the Twin Cities Metro Area and greater Minnesota. Whether you wish to learn more about clocks and watches, connect with other enthusiasts, need a resource to repair a timepiece you already own, or are looking to buy or sell you will find something here.
Recent Articles And Posts
- Minnesota’s Wolf Creek Watch Co. – Interview with Founder Michael Johansen
- Hamilton 36-size Chronometer Watch
- Tissot Seastar 1000 Silicium Review
- Minnesota Clockmaker’s Guild August 2020 Meeting
- Adjusting a Seth Thomas Office Calendar No 2 Mix Brothers Calendar Movement
- Happy Independence Day!
- Horological Sexism
- Micro Welding
- Fabricating a Clickspring
- Lockwood Almquist Revisited