Welcome to Minnesota Clocks & Watches – a resource site for clock and watch lovers in the Twin Cities Metro Area and greater Minnesota. Whether you wish to learn more about clocks and watches, connect with other enthusiasts, need a resource to repair a timepiece you already own, or are looking to buy or sell you will find something here.
Recent Articles And Posts
- Watch Sizes – Lignes, Lancashire? Oh My!
- The Dan Patch Watch – A Minnesota Memory
- Antique Master Clock Restoration – Project Preview
- Oh no! The hackers are coming!
- Herschede Clock Plate Refinishing
- Dial Silvering – Clock Dial Restoration
- Minnesota’s Wolf Creek Watch Co. – Interview with Founder Michael Johansen
- Hamilton 36-size Chronometer Watch
- Tissot Seastar 1000 Silicium Review
- Minnesota Clockmaker’s Guild August 2020 Meeting